Slash Returns: Ascension Slash Returns: Ascension

level up flash?

Well a whole flash based on the fact that someone ranked up.
Interesting concept to say the least.
I think the animation needs works, a lot of work actually.
Has an interesting story, but lcks other aspects.
The drawing isn't the best either, I would work on that as well.
Work on it some more.

SlashFirestorm responds:

Indeed, I ranked up to Elite Guard Lieutenant General, one of the top 100 highest-ranked members of Newgrounds. I only have two more ranks to go, so I thought, hey, I'll make THAT the topic for episode two.

Yes, yes, lol, I know my animation sucks. But I've begun to make all my drawings in flash instead of MS Paint, so trust me, lol, what you saw was a big improvement.

My style is to use an interesting story/humor/music to compensate for my...lack of artistic prowess, hehe.

I'll get better, I promise. Slowly, but surely. I might never be a David Firth, or an Adam Phillips, but I will be better.

Thanks for the honest review! ^_^

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

You feel it deep inside you, huh?

I saw the clue coming but it still was funny. God laughing made me smile. Good work, dude!

The Portal The Portal

Great parody, man!

Quite a good story, you've written there. The graphics are very good. Made me laugh a few times. Good work !

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Excellent !

You're a great artist, LegendaryFrog. This movie had these brilliant graphics & your sweet humor. It's wonderful to see how you have put work in this.Real Funny! Thanks!

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Ow boy...

Some nice art-work, djees. You have put a lot of effort in this movie. Impressive!! Really good work, too bad there are no voices included but overall a nice & smooth job.

Crow Clock Shorts #01 Crow Clock Shorts #01

Hey hey hey!

Nice graphics, mr. Chinny! Good for a quickie, I luv your animating style. Very original stuff. I'm waiting to see more!!

Operation: Chop Stick 2 Operation: Chop Stick 2

Frickin' crazy!

Héhéhé, weird stuff. Nice fights & a sweet beat. It started to get a bit boring but than I was able to chose a Saddam mask which made it more special. Cool!

Taishi 3 Chosen Protector Taishi 3 Chosen Protector

Hahaha, very funny outro!

Simply brilliant, this is the stuff that made me love Newgrounds & I still love to come here. You're incredibly talented! Congratz!! A very good music choice combined with amazing graphics & a state-of-the-art fight :).

BentTV: Crack Iraq's Back BentTV: Crack Iraq's Back

Quality Flash.

Great voices you implemented in this movie. Good graphics & a fine sense of humor :). Micheal Jackson looks like a jackass & the rapping Saddam is funny!! Nice job, you got yourself a winner!

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

Ow boy, this movie has it all!

There are some movies who are just elite. In my opinion, it are those who make me smiiiiile :). This one was reaaaaally funny dude. Cute & sadistic graphics combined with those hilarious voices! Sweet! Your humor deserves more than a 10. This one deserves a spot in my favorites list!