Slash Returns: Ascension Slash Returns: Ascension

level up flash?

Well a whole flash based on the fact that someone ranked up.
Interesting concept to say the least.
I think the animation needs works, a lot of work actually.
Has an interesting story, but lcks other aspects.
The drawing isn't the best either, I would work on that as well.
Work on it some more.

SlashFirestorm responds:

Indeed, I ranked up to Elite Guard Lieutenant General, one of the top 100 highest-ranked members of Newgrounds. I only have two more ranks to go, so I thought, hey, I'll make THAT the topic for episode two.

Yes, yes, lol, I know my animation sucks. But I've begun to make all my drawings in flash instead of MS Paint, so trust me, lol, what you saw was a big improvement.

My style is to use an interesting story/humor/music to compensate for my...lack of artistic prowess, hehe.

I'll get better, I promise. Slowly, but surely. I might never be a David Firth, or an Adam Phillips, but I will be better.

Thanks for the honest review! ^_^

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

You feel it deep inside you, huh?

I saw the clue coming but it still was funny. God laughing made me smile. Good work, dude!

The Portal The Portal

Great parody, man!

Quite a good story, you've written there. The graphics are very good. Made me laugh a few times. Good work !

Wham Bam Saddam! Wham Bam Saddam!

Yeah yeah...

Ok, you did a decent job but this one could have been better. It's not exciting. I've seen better Saddam-stuff already. Try working on more interesting guns :).

Baghdad Vigilante Baghdad Vigilante

Quite good.

I know you're working on more options so I'm not complaining. Nice idea so NOW I'm waiting for more ;).

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

Hmmm...well..

I don't know anything about cars. That could be one of the reasons I didn't find this too amusing. Nice stuff anyway, I liked the beats.